Hi! I am Giorgia and this is my site. You can find stuff about my research and randomness.
I am a PhD candidate in Audio Signal Processing and Machine Learning at Télécom Paris within the ADASP team in Paris. I am currently working on multimodal music source separation under the supervision of Slim Essid and Gaël Richard within the MIP-Frontiers European training network.
- Signal Processing and Machine Learning
- Music Information Retrieval
- Biomedical Signals and Images
- Reading comics and books (+ cats)
- Data Aesthetics and Visualization
- Mountain, hiking, and skiing
Check my latest blog post on science dissemination and the MIP-frontiers animation!
Our paper on user-guided one-shot deep model adaptation for music source separation was accepted at WASPAA 2021!
Our paper on neuro-steered music source separation accepted at ICASSP 2021!
For the sailors: I am massively changing the website. Some page may be unstable.